General Terms and Conditions
FLIX would like everyone visiting our cinema to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a cinema ticket and subsequent access to the cinema are subject to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- We are required by law to refuse admission to a film performance to anyone who in the opinion of the Duty Manager is below or appears to be below the minimum age required by the relevant classification of the British Board of Film Classification or local authority. Proof of age may be required by us.
- Children unaccompanied by an adult may not be admitted after certain times depending upon local licensing conditions.
- FLIX reserves the right to refuse admission to or to require to leave the premises (without providing a refund) anyone:-
- where there might be a risk to the safety of others if we do not
- who appears to be intoxicated and/or is behaving in an antisocial way. Please note that CCTV is in operation for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety
- who is smoking on the premises
- who brings cameras or recording equipment into the auditoria (and we reserve the right to carry out random bag checks)
- It is an offence to make a recording of a film for sale or to distribute or communicate a recording to the public in the course of business and to the prejudice of the copyright owner. Anyone making such a recording may be arrested and prosecuted.
- Please look after your belongings as we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to them however caused.
- The purchase of a ticket entitles the bearer access to the performance named at the stated time and date.
- You must not resell or offer for resale any tickets (whether at a premium or otherwise) or use tickets for advertising or promotions or for any other trade purposes. If you resell or offer for resale any tickets, then they will be invalid.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after purchase of tickets. We are not obliged to replace lost or stolen tickets.
Changes to Performances
- We will always try to ensure that performances take place in accordance with the advertised programme. However, we reserve the right to cancel a performance, vary the time of an exhibition or substitute an alternative film if this becomes necessary because of circumstances beyond our control. If this happens we will, at our discretion, refund the cost of the ticket or issue another ticket for the same film on an alternative occasion.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Please do not spoil the enjoyment of others
- Please ensure that mobile phones and pagers are set not to ring during performances.
- Guide and Hearing dogs are welcome but other animals are not permitted on the premises.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse the admittance of latecomers.
Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it."